Have a fantastic day in the gorgeous and luscious Garden City of Al Ain where your exciting guide will take you to the most magnificent monuments in the city including the Al Ain Museum, Old Palace, Al Jahili Fort and much more.
Al Ain City Tour highlights:
- AL Ain Zoo
- AL Ain Museum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Oman Border
- Camel Market
- Experienced multilingual guide
More information about our Al Ain City Tour:
The tour starts with a drive through the memorable desert before you reach the Hajjar Mountains. You will also visit he famous archaeologist findings of Hili Gardens dating back to third millennium B.C.
The tour further takes you to Al Jahili Fort and Al Ain Museum where you can learn about Falaj, one of the oldest irrigation systems, when we stop at Al Ain Oasis before we set off for Old Palace of H.H Sheikh Zayed the late president and the leader of UAE.
And finally, before leaving, we stop at hot springs of Jebel Hafeet in a camel market.
- Meals & Drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Transfers are provided from Dubai locations only
- Extra charges will apply for transportation if required from another Emirates
- All buses used on this tour are equipped with microphone and air condition
- It is recommended to wear light weight clothes in summer. And carry sweaters/ jackets during winter months, especially in evening.
- Children are considered ages between 4-9 years old