What better place would there be than the east coast of the Emirates? From the Hajjar Mountain to the white sandy beach of Khor Forkhan, this tour is designed for those looking to escape the city.
East Coast Tour UAE highlights:
- Sample the historic Emirates of Fujairah
- Visit old forts and mosques in Al Badiyah
- Drive through the picturesque Hajjar mountains
- Relax and swim in the Indian Ocean
- Visit an Oasis of Bitnah
- Shop at the Masafi’s Friday market
More information about our East Coast Tour UAE:
Enjoy a day out and the blissful and Scenic East Coast Tour Emirates where you will visit the thick and lush Al Dhaid Oasis and the villages of Dibba and Masafi. The tour will also include a visit of Al
Badiyah and a dip in the gorgeous Indian Ocean through the modern Fujairah.
The trip will start with a drive through the beautiful Oasis of Al Dhaid famous all over the world for their vegetables and fruit plantation that add even more to the desert beauty of the Emirates.
The stunning Hajjar and Masafi Mountains will also be visited from, there before we reach Dibba where a small port will be shown by your guide as a part of the tour. You will also go through beautiful small villages where you can fish and swim in the Indian Ocean from where we will head to Al Badiyah where you will see the oldest mosque of Emirates.
We’ll stop at Fujairah at the renovated fort before we return to see the oasis Bithnah from where you can stroll to the Friday Market of Masafi.
What's included in the trip?
- Experienced multilingual guide
What's excluded in the trip?
- Meals & Drinks
- Transfers are provided from Dubai locations only
- Extra charges will apply for transportation if required from another Emirates
- All busses used on this tour are equipped with microphone and air condition
- It is recommended to wear light weight clothes in summer. And carry sweaters/ jackets during winter months, especially in evening.
- Children are considered ages between 4-9 years old