If there is one thing that can describe Dubai, that is its chic modernity with world’s highest skyscrapers, and we will show that to you in the most fun through our half-day bus tours guided back English-speaking guide.
Taking you on a metropolitan journey from Burj Al Arab to Palm Jumeirah as well as the sky-high Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the globe.
Will provide you with a complete glimpse of the latest developments through a half-day bus tour.
Modern Dubai City Tour Highlights
- Souk Medinat Jumeirah, an Arabian style market place
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm-Shaped Island, Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Dubai Fountain
More information about our Modern Dubai City Tour:
The 4 hour tour will take you across all the famous landmarks of Dubai and make you view it in a complete different light. Starting from :
- Pick up from Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman.
- Drive across the Sheikh Zayed Road to the Souk Mediat Jumeriah, an Arabian style, dreamy place.
From here your tour will start and stop by the iconic and gorgeous Burj Al Arab where you can have some quality fun time and have souvenir pictures of the trip. From there we will drive you
to Palm Jumeriah a magnificent palm shaped exotic man made island. From there, we will continue to Ski Dubai the first ever in door ski resort.
Our final and end stop will be Burj Khalifa aka the tallest building in the world, where you can also enjoy the Dubai Fountain with serenity and peace. Dubai Fountain is the largest
performing fountain of the world.
What's included in the trip?
- Experienced guide
- Transport in air-conditioned bus
What's excluded in the trip?
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Pick-up from hotels outside Dubai
- Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings.
- Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles.
- Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined the beach and hotel pools.
- Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
- Buses used for excursions are of the highest standard available. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a microphone.