Nothing beats experiencing Dubai Desert in utter comfort, luxury and glamour. The 5 hour desert tour includes BBQ dinner, camel riding, speeding, dune bashing, singing, along with an exotic live dance performance.
- Experience unique desert landscape
- Hummer H2 dune bashing experience
- Live exotic belly dance show
- Camel rides and sand boarding
- BBQ buffet dinner at our Bedouin style camp
What Can You Expect?
The trip will begin with a Hummer H2 pick up from your hotel. After a 50 Km short drive outside Dubai city, you reach an area known as Lahbab.
Famous for its highest dunes of Arabia and red color sand, this desert quarter is one of the best spots to admire the desert beauty.
Your guide will let you experience the desert as he dune bash across the sands. During sunset, you have the chance to admire the beautiful and mesmerizing desert sunset. The phenomenal trip starts from your hotel room in H2 Hummer from where a 50 km short drive to southern Dubai, Lahbab. A place famous for its stunning and picturesque sand dunes from where you can admire and drench in the desert beauty.
From there, your guide will take you to a hub of entertainment and feast where you can briskly enjoy freshly brewed coffee and dates amongst the Arabian sand twirling with a cool breeze, right under an endless sky full of stars.
You can also enjoy hookah, belly dance and savory BBQ dinner with a completely vegetarian option.
- Hummer H2 pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai or Sharjah
- Dune Bashing at Lahbab desert quarter
- Camel rides near the camp-site
- Sunset stop at the desert during the Dune bash
- Sand boarding
- Shisha (Hookah pipes) – available in different flavours
- Henna painting – onsite specialist to draw Henna on your body
- BBQ buffet dinner with vegetarian option
- Water & soft beverages (unlimited)
- Belly dance show
- Tanura dance show
- Drop off back to the hotel
- Alcohol is served inside the camp and can be purchased as per consumption
- Quad bike rentals
TOUR SCHEDULE DETAILS
Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel in Hummer H2
Pick up time: Between 3:00pm – 3:45pm
Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Return details: Drop back to the hotel approx. 9.30pm
- We have a strict policy of not allowing children below ages of 3 on the tour due to safety concerns.
- Pregnant mothers, people with back or neck issues are recommended no.
- Vegetarian menu is available during buffet dinner
- Quad bike rentals can be done during onsite at our Bedouin camp after the dune bashing.
- The standard tour is on sharing bases so time may vary for pick-up from locations.
- Children are considered ages between 4-9 years old
- Pick-up timings may vary depending on location and traffic.