Driving you through the rugged terrain of the incredible and majestic Hajjar Mountains the half-day tour takes you to the most picturesque points of Dubai.
MOUNTAIN SAFARI IN HATTA highlights:
- Picturesque day trip to mountainous region of Dubai
- Enjoy scenic drive through the Hajjar mountains
- Experience three different landscape of Dubai from the metropolitan city to the rocky terrain and the rugged desert dunes.
- Visit the historical Hatta Heritage Village
- Photo stop at the unique fossil rocks formations in Jebel Maleihah
You will be picked early morning by your Hatta Safari guide from your hotel from where you’ll be driven to the raw and rugged terrain of Hajjar Mountains. Your first step will be Heritage Village near the Oman-Hatta Borders.
It’s a historical museum that is worth a visit because it carries the traditional most of historical accounts of stones, reeds, palm tree trunks and mud.
After this tour in the village, you will be driven back to the Hajjar mountains in your 4x4 jeep where we will visit a place called Jebel Maleihah more famously known as ‘Fossil Rock’.
The place is a historic landmark for a collection of native fossils and small sea creatures which were a part of the seabed when it once covered the land.
What's included in the trip?
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Professional safari guide
- Red Dunes Safari " Dune Bashing "
- Sand Boarding
- Visit to Carpet market & Heritage Village
- Wadi Bashing
- Chance to dip & dive in the water pool of Hatta Mountains
What's excluded in the trip?
- Food & drinks unless specified (Buffet Lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel, 125 AED per person)
- Dune Buggy drive (additional cost)
- Standard tour is on sharing bases, time may vary for pick-up depending on location
- Kindly carry a valid passport on this tour
- Children are considered ages between 4-9 years old
- Pick-up timings may vary depending on location and traffic
- Guests who would like to have Lunch can book prior to their booking with us at Hatta Fort Hotel for 125 AED/ per person