Khasab is a capital of Musandam. Known for its Fjords, emerald sea and views of rugged Hajjar Mountain. This excursion is a perfect escape to the backdrop of mountains in a quiet and picturesque nature.
Full Day Khasab-Oman tour highlights:
- Full day trip to the picturesque Khasab
- Six hours cruising on a traditional Omani wooden Dhow
- Activities- Cruising to the fjords, Swimming, Snorkelling and Dolphin Watching
- Sumptuous Continental buffet lunch and refreshments on board the cruise
More information about our Full Day Khasab-Oman tour:
The trip will start in the morning when you board our bus and we drive through Ras Al Khaimah, an emirate of UAE towards Khasab harbour. The drive is breath-taking and refreshing as you watch the mountains on one side and the sea on the other side.
The bus stops at ideal locations to allow you to indulge in some nature gazing and photography & have a great time with your family and friends Once you reach Musandam Khasab harbour, you board the traditional Omani wooden dhow & embark on your much-awaited cruise. You cruise along Khor al Shim, the longest fjord amp; halt at Telegraph Island where you can get into your swimming costume or can have a dive to enjoy the amazingly colourful marine life by snorkelling.
From Telegraph, you proceed to Seebi islands. Throughout the cruise, you will pass through the small fishing villages and their stone houses dotting the landscape & you can enjoy this by having a sumptuous continental buffet served on board. You can also watch the dolphins in action in the waters, which is one of the highlights of the trip.
What's included in the trip?
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Pick up from your hotel
- Dhow cruise with lunch
- Unlimited refreshments
- Confirmation of your Khasab trip is provided at the time of booking
- Carry original passport for visa stamping at UAE and Oman borders
- Cruising in the sea scheduled according to the weather conditions and Oman Coast Guard approval
- Complete Khasab trip Visa Information shall be provided at the time of confirmation of booking
- Omani Visa is needed for the trip