800 meter tall, resting on the 124th Floor, literally you have a bird's eyes view of Burj Khalifa a true legendary skyscraper. From a point this high, touching the a sky is not just a metaphor. It’s possible. Enjoy the heartbreakingly scenic view of Palm Jumeirah and the glittering ocean with its stunning yachts and other glamorous buildings.
Burj Khalifa Tour highlights:
- Visit the top of the world’s tallest building
- Enjoy unique multi-media exhibits to explain this tower and its wonders
- Zip to the top of the tower in the world’s fastest elevator
- Take a look out at the world below through high powered telescopes
- Enjoy breath-taking views on the world’s highest outdoor observation terrace
- Integrate reality and special effects with the “At the Top” Green Screen Photography
- Experience Dubai in a whole new way
More information about our Burj Khalifa Tour:
Your journey begins on the ground level of the world’s largest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall, where you will be entertained and informed about the exotic history of Dubai and the story behind the construction of Burj Khalifa in a multi-media presentation.
Beginning your journey from The Dubai Mall, the world’s biggest mall, you will be taken to Burj Khalifa from here where you will give a wonderful and informative tour of Burj Khalifa construction. 4 Continuing from there, you will board an elevator that will take you to the pinnacle of the observation desk. You’ll be traveling 10 meters per second at this point! Fascinating, isn’t it? Once there, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the beauty Dubai is through a 360 angle on the observation tank. Or grab a telescope to view Dubai! The At the Top tour lasts for an hour but with the ticket, you can stay longer.
How to book?
Upon payment of your booking, you will receive an email confirmation with an attached e-voucher(s). Kindly print the e-voucher(s) and present it on the day of the tour.
What's included in the trip?
- Burj Khalifa Observation Deck entry
What's excluded in the trip?
- Meals & Snacks
- Audio Guided Tour in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian & German language.*(can be purchased from the ticket counter)
- Photo Kiosks
- All tickets booking are non-refundable after payment
- Tickets are booked based on the time-slots requested on the day of tour
- It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to booked entry time
- Bookings are always subject to availability
- Children are considered between ages 4-9. Children below 4 years of age are free
- Above price will apply for time slots between 8:30am to 3:00pm & from 7:30pm to 11:00 pm
- Adult price will be 200 AED & Child 160 AED for bookings between 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm time slots
Burj Khalifa, is located in Dubai, Downtown – Emaar Boulevard: