Offering about 30 thrilling and mind-jolting rides, Wild Wadi Water Park is an escapade for all ages. This theme park is greatly inspired by Alladin-Arabin theme and evokes that vibe in every visitor. Having countless rides, the park has something to please everyone. It’s most popular rides the ‘Jumeriah Sceirah’ is world’s fastest free-fall and steep ride!
Wild Wadi highlights:
- Enjoy sunbathing and lazing around in the relaxing long river of Juha’s Journey.
- Take a ride on eight gravity-defying Master Blaster’s aquatic roller coasters.
- Catch the ‘high tides’ with the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipe-Out and Riptide Flow Riders.
- Travel in darkness with sudden twists and scary plunges in the Tunnel of Doom.
- Ride on the Tantrum Alley in groups of 4 in a clover-like tube that slides back and forth in two large sections of downhill waterslides and three exciting tornadoes.
- Hop on the Burj Surj in a bowl where you will be caught in a spiralling spin and then splashed into the big pool through a slippery slide.
More information about Wild Wadi:
This pass provides you with an entrance ticket and a return transfer from your hotel in Dubai, so you can relax and enjoy your day free from the stresses of driving or organizing a taxi.
Get the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipeout and Riptiderate, or ride the waves in the largest wave pool in the Middle East at Breaker’s Bay. Test your dare on the Flood River, a ride featuring unannounced surges of water creating waves over 1-meter high and sudden river rapids. Wild Wadi features an array of adrenaline pumping rides to enthrall and test your dare.
Located on the ever famous and might Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Water Park has over 30 exciting and thrilling rides and attractions perfect for family outings. The park is based on Juha theme a very popular and Iconic Arabic Folklore character.
For those who want to simply relax, take a leisurely ride on the 360-meter long lazy river. This makes a rather pleasant break after riding the exciting Tantrum Alley–Wild Wadi’s latest feat, or
one of the many uphill waterslides throughout the park!
Juha’s Journey is a haven for all ages, however, children should have parent supervision at all times. Life jackets are available free of charge for all guests who are not confident swimmers. Children can especially enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a specially designed children’s area.
What's included in the trip?
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking escort
What's excluded in the trip?
- Meals and drinks
- Lockers and additional equipment’s at the park
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times.
- For the convenience of female Muslim guests, Muslim swimwear is provided for sale in retail outlets.
- Babies are required to wear special swim diapers while entering the pool (available at gift shops).
- Food and Drinks are prohibited in the amusement park.
- Dedicated car parking spaces available for guests with disabilities along with specially adapted shower, changing room and toilet facilities.
- Restaurants, cafes and juice bars are located around the park. No alcohol is served.
- Wild Wadi is a no smoking family oriented zone. Check out the adventure map to see the designated areas where smoking is permitted.
- Pick-ups are available from hotels and private residences in Dubai and Sharjah only upon request on additional charges
Wild Wadi is located in Jumeirah Rd, Dubai: